I guess one of the most amazing things about erotica is there’s no right way to get into it (although, personally I’d argue that 50 Shades of Gray is the wrong way, but others think it’s perfectly good, so that’s all right). You can just jump right in.
So, I thought today I’d share my top erotica books, and you can too, in the comments.
To make it fair though, I’ve not chosen the team members of the group (mostly because I LOVE their work, or I wouldn’t have chosen them). We have two brand new erotica writers, but you can check out Nya Rawlyns, Pavarti K Tyler, Deanndra Hall, and myself (Fayth, though I only have one short story out ;)) on our Amazon pages.
- V.J. Deveraux – Cooking Class – Lily and Evan really are something else. Sexy, taut and passionate, this book hits all the right spots.
- Kathryn Harvey – Butterfly – this was a seriously good read. I absolutely adore how the story is shared between three women.
- The Marquis Du Sade – wanna see where ‘it’ all started? In some ways at least. I’ve always loved ‘The Ghosts of Sodom‘. I don’t think you can get it for the Kindle though.
- Tiffany Reiz – The Siren – there are a few problems with this book, and I don’t agree with all of her portrayals or certain things, but it’s still a KICK ASS read.
- Finally, Amelia James’ ‘Her Twisted Pleasure. What an amazing, erotic, delicious book!